An abundant day to all...
Giving thanks for all our blessings, here's a few things I'm thankful for in no particular order:
- Being busy. Commissions and other various work abounds in this "slow" economy. Not so slow for myself or other artist friends. The arts continue to thrive.
- Excellent clients. My clients are heaven sent. They're generous, easy to work with and trust in my artistic instincts. Bless you all.
- Awesome gallery representation. In particular: Fayette Gallery, Gallery Central and of course the Paddock Room Galleries. Caroline is an angel in my life.
- "Out of Hand Artists" salon which I started this year. Eleven incredibly talented artists who are working this business of marketing and selling art. Serious, focused and intent. Support and encouragement are the basis for getting us studio hermits out and about to make it happen.
- My passions. My heart lives on my sleeve as I embrace the entire milieu of speed, emotion, explosive power, dynamic movement and all things horse in expression.
- My precious cats. Anytime and in any situation they can make me smile - priceless.
- Friends who valiantly confront and bravely beat cancer.
- Everyone who believes in me. Everyone who "gets" me. Everyone who urges me through the challenges. The list is too long, you all know who you are. Thank you.
- Last but not least, my husband Michael who is my agent, representative, VIP in charge of Marketing, Sales and Research, my printer, my lover, muse, main squeeze, my best friend.