Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Maggie's race injury is almost completely healed. She never walked sore, it was just painful to the touch. Michael hosed her and did her up in sweats daily. The cold weather is making all the horses incredibly frisky and here, Maggie is poised to explode sideways!

I have so much to be grateful for this year. I've picked up three new galleries - in Aiken, SC, Lexington, KY, and Hot Springs, AR and another in negotiation. I've got terrific clients and friends who support me not only with my artwork but with my career efforts. The work itself is in breakthrough mode. I've been wanting to push this envelope and it's really working. Big! Bigger and bigger! Outgrowing the workspace. Getting out of the studio more to meet and mingle is another goal I'm accomplishing. The website re-do looks terrific thanks to the talents of Angee Chase of Webwrx. Another mural commission is on the horizon for 2007. Lots of travel for shows and promo is in the mix. I'll blog closer to New Year's with a list of intentions for the year. Paintings are all over the place and Michael is organizing a group exhibit of equine art at the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners Association for January. He's attracting some strong talent for this one, more on that when it's a done deal.

So thank you Universe for all my blessings. I'm so thankful for all the good in my life now.

No comments: