Sunday, September 10, 2006

Art Auction

Thought I'd try an online art auction, ArtByUs.com. It's the auction which received publicity in the USA Today article expounding the benefits of blogging and other alternative means of selling artwork. I put up the infamous "Live Oak" painting. Lots of lookers but no bids yet. I may be too high priced for this particular outlet. These are my first dabblings in selling via the internet. It's VAST. I'm learning as I go along. The e-bay foray was a bust and I learned category, category, category. I'm still trying to figure out PayPal. Knew I should have picked up that book, PayPal for Dummies! Here's the auction: Live Oak

Today it's back to work on what I know for sure. Another mural comp has been requested for the Motor Yacht Unbridled under construction at Trinity Yachts in Gulfport, MS.

No comments: