Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Maggie's In

Maggie's in the 5th race on Thursday at Calder. (a.k.a. Seeking First) I made a little video of her returning after a half mile workout last Saturday but I'm having trouble posting it since switching over to Blogger Beta. I hope they resolve this issue quickly as I love having it right in the blog. If you'd like to see it you can go to Video Google here. Even YouTube won't post it in beta. As usual, I'm bugging the help with my incessant photographing/videoing.

I was commissioned to paint this large canvas, 7'x10'. The clients came to see it this past weekend and were very pleased with the results. What a relief. I'm keeping it in the studio as their home is being extensively renovated. I don't mind, I get to show it to other clients.

No comments: