Sunday, June 17, 2007

House Painting

Hate to neglect the blog but it's been one of those weeks when I had a lot of obligations, meetings, etc. I'm taking off all next week from the studio to paint my house. My reasoning was, "I'm a painter, I can paint the house, how hard can it be?" Well, now I know. This is the first and last time I'll be attempting this project. As I complete the trim I'm humble and respectful of house painters.

Today, Michael and I laid sod. Another foolish project to attempt. Besides that it's getting very hot here in Central Florida, we have bodies that have endured a lifetime of physical demand and abuse from all manner of vocations on the racetrack. It's bad enough that I arise in the morning bent over stiff with pain without hauling sod around the yard for two days. Before and after photos to come.

No comments: