Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Studio on Beekman Street

If you're as impatient as I am, you understand the wait is excruciating. The day eventually arrives in it's own sweet time and action pervades my good sense. On an recent episode of NOVA the genius of Einstein revealed that time slows for those of us to choose to be in motion. Huh?


Landscaping has been frost-bitten but you get the gist of the loveliness of the street. Each merchant chooses and nurtures the plantings themselves.


My signage is on order. This is my track sign from last summer and it'll have to do for now.


This is the view looking in back toward what will be the man cave of print production and gift item creation.


Looking out to the street. Lighting is a work in progress. I love the cool daylight fluorescent lights for painting but we'll need some tracks to light up the artwork.


Officially, we'll be open on Tuesday, November 15th. Taking advantage of a good dinner crowd, we plan to be open until 8:00pm in the evenings as is the rest of the street. Experimenting with schedules for a couple of weeks will determine a permanent open time.

The address is: 70-B Beekman St. in Saratoga Springs, New York. If you can, please stop in - I'd enjoy meeting you and showing off my paintings.
Gratefully, Sharon


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of Fortune and Fame to you. I know you'll be a rock star on the Beekman Street stage and beyond.

Congrats to you both for dreaming, believing and acting.

Your friends, Kimba & Miles, J & M too.

Sharon Crute said...

Thank you Kimba & Miles, my dear old friends. I love & miss you dearly. Oh, and you too J & M!