Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Eat That Frog!

I love traveling and driving around the country but my lower spine no longer agrees. This past week has been filled with trips to the chiropractor, ice and aspirin. Everyday sees improvement but what an annoying inconvenience. Taking care of business as best as I can muster - making contacts, going over the books, planning the summer and beyond. Never ending things to do in the marketing department. Nancy Moskovitz, one of the awesome artists from our salon group "Out of Hand Artists", lent me a cd to listen to on the trip. "Eat That Frog" by Brian Tracy deals with time management and overcoming procrastination. Loved it! I realize I have several ugly fat frogs (dreaded, put off tasks) to eat and his suggestions for getting them done are excellent. I always have a feeling of accomplishment when I get the inevitable done, today was no exception. Books are totally up to date as are - incredibly - bank statements! Now I'm ready to get back into the studio.

No comments: