Sunday, February 13, 2011

Misty Morning Foxhounds Re-Visited

Elegant, traditional and exquisitely visual. Great fun, what's not to love? These are my peeps and we share a love of animals and...dare I say...fortifying drinks. Yesterday morning, artist friend Bob Stebleton and his wife and my hubby plus moi braved the cold morning temps to bug the very hospitable members of the Misty Morning Foxhounds.

Master of Foxhounds (Mistress?) Alexis Macaulay and her pack of happy hounds.

Foxhunting Florida-style.

 This could be a future painting. So attracted to the dappled light in shade.

 Long-time readers of my blog will remember Montana the Thoroughbred. Two years later and he's still fit and healthy thanks to his devoted owner Susan.

 Jumping for the shear joy of it.

 
Heading back.

 

Last night two tigers visited me in my dreams. Double dose of passion and power and how good it feels to reclaim it.

"O tiger's heart wrapped in a woman's hide!" - William Shakespeare

1 comment:

Women's lingerie said...

Meet Montana, a former rider of thoroughbred racing extreme across-the-wood-jump-over obstacles fox hunter.