Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by landscape artist extraordinaire, Linda Blondheim. I invite you to visit Linda's blog for a candid commentary on her life as a plein air painter. She also closes each post with a delicious recipe culled from her days as a chef.

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.(I used 6) 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes:
  1. Classical music plays in the background of my day in the studio. It's soothing and unobtrusive. However, I'm a hard rock fan and love to crank it up to volume 11. Poor Michael has suffered through many a headache on our road trips.
  2. As an early teenager, I was an outstanding equestrian and trained with world renown Gardner Gaines. He cultivated my troubled talents to an alternate position on the U.S. Olympic Team.
  3. I love to play beer and drink pool. And I'm very good at both.
  4. Believing in the "Science of Mind" philosophy, I start my day with at least 20 minutes of affirmative meditation.
  5. I first met my husband Michael at a horse farm in Rehoboth, Mass. at age 14. The encounter lasted about 10 minutes. Nine years later we met again in Lakeland, Fla. That meeting has lasted 285 years.
Tag, you're it! (interesting blogs I actually read)

Sue Smith

FoolishPleasure

Eolake Stobblehouse

Hershberger & Huff Studios

Jackie Schindehette

No comments: