Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.(I used 6) 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Classical music plays in the background of my day in the studio. It's soothing and unobtrusive. However, I'm a hard rock fan and love to crank it up to volume 11. Poor Michael has suffered through many a headache on our road trips.
- As an early teenager, I was an outstanding equestrian and trained with world renown Gardner Gaines. He cultivated my troubled talents to an alternate position on the U.S. Olympic Team.
- I love to play beer and drink pool. And I'm very good at both.
- Believing in the "Science of Mind" philosophy, I start my day with at least 20 minutes of affirmative meditation.
- I first met my husband Michael at a horse farm in Rehoboth, Mass. at age 14. The encounter lasted about 10 minutes. Nine years later we met again in Lakeland, Fla. That meeting has lasted 285 years.
Hershberger & Huff Studios