Saturday, April 21, 2012

My April Newsletter

I tried to take a screenshot of my latest newsletter but evidently it's too long. So here's a URL link that's hosted on my newsletter service. Please take a look. It's pretty and takes me much longer to create than I think it should.

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs062/1101419473500/archive/1109798646500.html

My big news, of course, is the Steeplechase Festival in Saratoga and being chosen to create the program cover artwork.  I also announce my yearly show at the High Hope Steeplechase in Lexington, Kentucky on May 20th and also about participating in the American Academy of Equine Art's Spring Invitational Exhibit.

If anyone knows how to post the image of my newsletter to this blog, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd share the knowledge!

Humor me,
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing
I really like