Friday, June 11, 2010

Reception at FTBOA

thoroughbred race horseShe'll Heir winning the Cinderella Stakes at Hollywood

If you're in town for the OBS Two-Year-Olds & Horses of Racing Age sale next week, I'd like to invite you to attend an opening reception for the Equine Art Exhibit at the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders's and Owners' Association. Upstairs in their light and airy gallery, you'll find an diverse selection of artwork along with some fascination racing memorabilia. There are some surprises, I can promise you. Monday afternoon, June 14th from 2-4pm. All welcome.

"Honestly, I expected to get a cold reception because of my subject matter. But when editors took a look at the story I had to tell, and saw that this was not a parochial story at all, they really warmed to it." - Laura Hillenbrand

1 comment:

Sharon Crute said...

Dang, I hate typos. I meant "fascinating. But you knew that.