Monday, November 23, 2009

Ad Faux Pas

hold your horses magazineMy latest ad appearing alongside the Table of Contents in the fledgling "Hold Your Horses" magazine has strong points and not so strong. Not so: I have a typo that screamed out to the annoying perfectionist in me. And that was after two separate scrutinies with proof readers. I'm still cringing. However, I'm learning to let go and move on.

Ad pictured at left is too small to detect the offending gaff...did you think I would be THAT forthcoming? You'll have to pick up your own copy of this refreshingly honest and frank horse industry talk. Distribution is increasing exponentially by demand with every issue. If you'd like to request copies in your region, e-mail: holdyourhorses.steele@gmail.com. Of course I highly recommend.

Now for the strong point: I'm offering 20% off ANYTHING that is produced in the studio until December 31st, 2009 just for mentioning my ad. This not only includes my originals, but also my Fine Art Giclee Reproductions and gift merchandise. As a reminder, last year I reigned as the Pet Portrait Queen of the Universe! What an impressive gift instead of the usual ho-hum electronics or jewelry.

Oh, did I mention equine portraits? Champions immortalized forever.

Check out my website for more info and a closer look at what I do: www.sharoncrute.com

"Business Art is the step that comes after Art." - Andy Warhol

3 comments:

MBC said...

I have a number of Sam Savitz prints.
They are wonderful and so are yours.
Kudo !
Mike Chamberlain

Sharon Crute said...

You are too kind Mike! Thanks for visiting...

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Martha

http://smallpet.info