Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Deed is (almost) Done!

My studio has successfully been moved across the street to:
73 Beekman Street, Saratoga Springs, New York.

We've hung my paintings, set up the office and tested the printers and computers. It's presentable and we're open for visitors on the weekends. This week we'll empty the storage unit (my exhibit tents, grid walls, display tables, etc.) and haul all that stuff to the new place. After that chore is completed, we'll tackle the living quarters, moving from the apartment we now occupy to upstairs over the gallery. After settling in, the visiting days and hours will be expanded. As always, if you need me for something - I'm always available.

There's good energy here. I'm feeling very optimistic.


I've selected a bright, sunny room upstairs to use as my workspace. It's a bit smaller than I'm used to but the big canvas is completed and I've got ample room to work on my Kickstarter project.

So clean and uncluttered. Consider this a "before" picture!

Embracing change and moving forward,
Sharon

No comments: