Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Steeplechase at Saratoga!

I've been chosen to create the artwork that will grace the program and posters of the Inaugural Steeplechase Festival at Saratoga on September 15th! Honored and thrilled, I'm on Cloud 10 (like Volume 11).

Last weeks press conference at the National Museum of Racing was attended by several VIPs of horse racing. The Festival will be held at Saratoga Race Track about a week and a half after the main meet has concluded and will follow the tradition of family-oriented events and activities featured at other steeplechase venues on the circuit. Only ours will be held at...Saratoga. Okay, I'm extremely biased but I've made no secret of my love for this place. And it is this sense of place I experience on many levels.

Here's their new logo:
 It's been requested that we spread the word which I will do gladly. And often.

Jumping for joy!
Sharon

1 comment:

Ivermectin horse dewormer said...

National Museum of Racing is one of the best museums I've been to! All around wonderful! Educational, interactive, and interesting.