Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gift-Giving Alternatives

Bummed out by the cookie-cutter gifts at the big box stores this past weekend? It's so ho-hum (yawn). However, if you'd like to purchase some distinct and unique artwork from me for holiday gift-giving season...here's the deal:

PET PORTRAITS
First of all, it's not too late to order a customized pet portrait. All I need is a decent photo to work from and, if you're local to Saratoga Springs, New York, I'll come and photograph your pet myself. If Muffie has passed on, that's okay, just send me as many photos as possible and I"ll work from those. Contact me for size and price details. Yes, you can afford it. Such an thoughtful, special and amazing gift that will last a lifetime. Thrill the pet lover in your life (you'll probably make them cry with joy)!


LAY AWAY
I take installment payments. Always have, always will. I understand you. It's like layaway at the big box stores without the hefty hidden fees. See something you like or have an idea for a custom painting? Contact me and we'll work out the details together. I want to make it easy for you.

GIFT CERTIFICATES
Some people are especially difficult to shop for. If you're uncertain about what someone would particularly like from my collection of original oils, Giclee Fine Art Reproductions, or gift items...consider a gift certificate. The recipient will appreciate your thoughtfulness as they get the EXACT gift they'll adore.

If you can think of another way I can help you with your holiday shopping, please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate your suggestions and I'm here to provide the best service that I possibly can.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sharon


No comments: