Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Big, Really Big Purchase

The New York Racing Association (NYRA) is providing the tents for the artist vendors this summer at Saratoga. The new tents measure 20'x20' instead of the standard 10'x10' size and are also complete with a floor. This is a big bonus as the issue of keeping the rain and mud at bay during storms (some are extended) is a dilemma. I"m excited as I'll now have plenty of exhibit space for my large paintings and giclees. Which reminds me...

I'm gathering all my pieces, especially the large ones, to bring to my new and spacious booth. If you've been considering purchasing one of my large, and I mean big, original paintings or giclee fine art reproductions, now would be a good time to save on expensive shipping if you're in the Florida area or within close proximity to the I-95 corridor. I can personally deliver as I make my way up to Saratoga.
Click on the title under the image for details...

The Four Elements

Vying for Position

Mirror Image

Blue Blinkers

No Blinkers


"Collectors are happy people." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments: