Monday, June 01, 2009

T-Shirts

Technology can make us feel overwhelmed or it can be the coolest thing since the AC adapter in my Jeep. With iron-on transfers, advancements have created a product that delivers. Applied to any color t-shirt and washed countless times, these t-shirts hold their weight against any screened product.

This is Michael's little red wagon. He enjoys taking my latest images and finding the perfect background. Here's the predominately cool-toned "Neck in Front" on a medium blue shirt. Looks good on gray as well.

t-shirtDo you recognize that hand?

Here's the man with "Horsepower" on a dark beige background. Chocolate brown and taupe is also sharp.

iron on transferWe also offer tees in youth sizes and women's styles. It's hard to tell, but the pink has a softer, smaller neck and shorter sleeves and body length.

ladies apparelTwo years ago I asked Michael to make me a tee that I could keep by the washer. Every time I washed a load of laundry, I threw in the tee. I'm so happy with the outcome and confident of this product. If you'd like more information, contact me through my website. We wholesale for retailers with sizable orders and can also produce small numbers. Even just one.

Remember, any image on my website can be applied to the t-shirt. And on any color.

"The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist." - t-shirt quote, author unknown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great going Sharon. They're vibrant and portable. And affordable.
May you obtain dozens/hundreds of walking billboards from this.

Sharon Crute said...

Thanks Bonnie. I think every person who works at Calder Race Course in Miami has one of my t's. One day I'll find myself in hot water for walking by a Crute sporting t-wearer while staring and pointing.