Thursday, June 25, 2009

Available Originals

I've had some requests to create a separate link on my website that lists only my available originals. The website is ever expanding and I can understand the frustration of collectors searching for new and available paintings as they muddle through the various galleries. So here it is: http://www.sharoncrute.com/availableoriginals.htm with a link "Available Originals" located at the bottom left of the opening page. The latest completed paintings will be posted ASAP.

Also, I'm sending out a separate e-newsletter for collectors who've requested first access to my still-wet-right-off-the-easel paintings. The first of these VIP e-newsletters should be launched in about a week or two. Paintings will not be posted anywhere prior to this exclusive mailing. Tiptoeing through this fresh effort, I don't want to exclude those who should be included. If I've overlooked, my apologies and shout at me to get it together.

"My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go". - Leonardo DiCaprio

No comments: