Thursday, January 03, 2008

Art Business News

I received my copy of "Art Business News" in the mail today. Imagine my delight to see the photo and short blurb I sent in after returning home from Saratoga Springs last summer. It's in the Picture Gallery department. Even though I resemble a linebacker, hopefully people will look at the artwork instead of moi.

Michael took the photo at my exhibit with the Equidae Gallery. Owner Terry Lindsey does a primo job of designing the space and presenting the artwork. I was honored to be included.

Here's the text:

SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY
The Equidae Gallery recently hosted a group exhibit of equine artwork. Pictured from left are gallery owner Terry Lindsey and artist Sharon Crute in front of one of Crute's multipanel oils. The piece depicts an entire horse race from start to finish.

No comments: