Monday, October 01, 2007

Flagler Beach

I went shopping at Coldwater Creek in Ormond Beach yesterday. I love their clothes. I could order from their beautiful catalog but then there's the fit issue. So off I drove and I've secured the outfit for my opening reception at Fayette Gallery in a few weeks.

kitesurfingPara-kite-surfing? at Flagler Beach.

If it seems like I'm posting a lot of beach photos, I am. If it seems like I'm screwing off, I'm not. Just fulfilling my intentions to get out of the studio and re-charge the batteries. Flagler Beach is just a short drive from Ormond Beach.

kite surfingA prevailing wind and rough surf at Flagler Beach.

flagler beachRooftop lookout.

My favorite racehorse "Street Sense" got beat in Saturday's Kentucky Cup Classic. From the looks of the race, Calvin didn't beat him up for the win. Appeared to be a good prep for the big B.C.

No comments: