Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's December 12th...

I've mentioned in my advertising and e-cards that December 12th was the last day to order gifts and giclees to ensure a December 24th delivery. This is not to say that I won't still take orders, I can just no longer promise holiday delivery. However, I will do my best. Last year I was still filling orders up until January 10th for holiday gifts. So if you're a last minute shopper or in a quandary about what to get that horse lover in your life, I will gladly mail/e-mail a gift certificate for any amount. Contact me through my website and we'll figure out something together.

Phew! Michael and I have been printing and shipping for two weeks solid. My heavy-duty stretcher bars arrived today to continue with my multi-canvas project. Anxious to get back at it but that will probably be after the first of the year. I finally did a bit of shopping today. As for tonight...it's eggnog and card writing for me!

No comments: