Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Great Article

"The Leader", a quarterly magazine published by Farm Credit of North Florida, used my image, "Blue Blinkers" for the cover of their latest edition. H. Don Dean also wrote a great piece about me and my artwork. I think it looks fantastic and I'm so grateful and pleased with the story. Thank you FCNF!

This is sort of a down-time week. I finished a painting today which I'll post later in the week. It's for next month's exhibit at the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners Association. I'm stretching and gessoing canvases to resume working on my big multi-canvas project, finishing up the year with my books, and getting myself motivated to finish the children's book in the evenings. Yeah, the book is in hiatus and the ball is in my court to create more illustrations. Once I get back on it I'll commit to the end. The time away often works to advantage as a fresh perspective emerges. My partner, Dale Jarusik-Wade, must be wondering what the status is. Bless her for her patience.

No comments: